- "A harsh desert world orbiting twin suns in the galaxy’s Outer Rim, Tatooine is a lawless place ruled by Hutt gangsters."
- — Star Wars Battlefront Planets Experience
Star Wars BattlefrontEdit
Tatooine maps in Star Wars Battlefront explore the planet's natural environments—from its rocky canyons, to its sandy dunes—and several of the remote outposts established by the Rebel Alliance on the Outer Rim world. The maps also explore Tatooine's outskirts, such as a Jawa haven and a Tusken Raider camp.
Maps and modes Edit
The following maps are set on Tatooine and the game modes they are available:
Star Wars Battlefront II Edit
Tatooine is featured again in Star Wars Battlefront II, this time exploring Mos Eisley, the red light haven for smugglers and criminals alike. The Mos Eisley Cantina ─ which famously featured in A New Hope ─ is featured as its centre point. Many domesticated animals and civilians can be seen in its streets, with the smaller buildings in the area creating a dynamic between rooftop and ground-level battle.
The Han Solo Season Update marked the return of Jabba's Palace from the first game.
- Tatooine, along with Sullust, are the only planets from the base version of Star Wars Battlefront to have more maps added in the Season Pass.
- Although Tatooine is established as a world neither affiliated with the Galactic Empire nor Rebel Alliance in Star Wars canon, the abundance of locations affiliated with the Rebel Alliance on Tatooine in Star Wars Battlefront suggest otherwise.
- Tatooine, along with Jakku, are the only planets to be desert lands.
Map design shotsEdit
- Tatooine on Wookieepedia
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront|
Note: Superscripts denote maps locked to expansion packs.
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|