Overview[edit | edit source]
Known for being a "wretched hive of scum and villainy" (as quoted by Obi-Wan Kenobi), Mos Eisley is one of the settlements on Tatooine. It is the area that prospectful Jedi Luke Skywalker and Ben Kenobi come to in hopes of finding a ship and captain to go off-world.
Of note is the Cantina, similar to the one Luke and Ben entered in A New Hope, which may be explored in the center of the map. Inside, a hologram of the Cantina Band may be interacted with at will.
Modes[edit | edit source]
Mos Eisley was one of 6 maps that Arcade launched with. The playable area consists of most of the first phase area from Galactic Assault.
Blast[edit | edit source]
Mos Eisly Blast is the functions the same as on every other Blast map. The playable area is similar to the Arcade map.
Co-Op[edit | edit source]
On Mos Eisley Co-Op, the Rebels must defend its Command Posts while the Imperials try to push them back into the hangar.
- "Imperial intelligence has been monitoring rumors of a growing Rebel presence in Mos Eisley. Now, they launch a surprise raid in hopes of clearing this infestation...."
- — In-game description
Imperial stormtroopers rush from shuttles into the crowded streets of Mos Eisley. On this map, the Galactic Empire are the attackers and the Rebel Alliance are the defenders.
The first phase sees the Empire trying to capture the settlement's Junkyard and Cantina in an effort to purge the outskirts of their presence. Then, in phase two, the Empire must seize the Auction House and Bazaar before finally attempting to sabotage the Alliance's U-Wing transport during the final phase.
Mos Eisley Heroes vs. Villains takes place in the same area as Arcade and Blast, and plays the same as other Heroes vs. Villains maps.
- "In hopes of creating a diversion, brave saboteurs destroy Imperial supply caches. Maybe this will give their transport ships a window to escape...."
- — In-game descriptionThe Rebel Alliance must sabotage both Weapon Caches. The Galactic Empire must defend the caches until the Rebel reinforcement count runs out.
Vehicles[edit | edit source]
The following vehicles are available on Mos Eisley for Galactic Assault using Battle Points, unless otherwise stated:
Rebel Alliance[edit | edit source]
Galactic Empire[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This map's ground assets would eventually go on to form the map for Abandoned Rebel Outpost on Crait.
Updates[edit | edit source]
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Expanded to Co-Op
- Spawns for Phase 2 have been adjusted for positioning and spread
- Attacker spawns in Phase 2 moved closer to the objectives
- Defender spawns in Phase 3 moved closer to the objectives
- Improved various visual quality
- Adjusted frequency with which the alternative light settings appear
- Fixed an issue where the AI would clip into a building in Arcade
- Fixed several collision and traversal issues
- Adjusted spawn points, added cover, and tweaked the out of bounds area in Phase 1 of Galactic Assault
- Removed the A-Wing
- Reduced the explosive objective timer
- Added a night variant to Mos Eisley
- Tweaked the combat area for Strike
- Tweaked the spawning positions for Starfighters in Galactic Assault
- Tweaked spawn positions
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Day[edit | edit source]
Night[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|