The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Mos Eisley is included in the map rotation of the following modes:
The following vehicles are available on Mos Eisley for Galactic Assault using Battle Points, unless otherwise stated:
- This map's ground assets would eventually go on to form the map for Abandoned Rebel Outpost on Crait.
- Spawns for Phase 2 have been adjusted for positioning and spread
- Attacker spawns in Phase 2 moved closer to the objectives
- Defender spawns in Phase 3 moved closer to the objectives
- Improved various visual quality
- Adjusted frequency with which the alternative light settings appear
- Fixed an issue where the AI would clip into a building in Arcade
- Fixed several collision and traversal issues
- Adjusted spawn points, added cover, and tweaked the out of bounds area in Phase 1 of Galactic Assault
- Removed the A-Wing
- Reduced the explosive objective timer
- Added a night variant to Mos Eisley
- Tweaked the combat area for Strike
- Tweaked the spawning positions for Starfighters in Galactic Assault
- Tweaked spawn positions
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.