I know that some of you have questions for me and don't want to let the other users see. Maybe you got a funny joke you want me to share, or perhaps that you have to report cyber-bullying of a user but don't want to do it by your self. I understand that completely and I will try to help you by giving my Wikia contact email: email@example.com
But there are rules to what you can submit to me.
- No inapporpriate language in the message.
- Blackmailing is NOT allowed.
- Spamming me will result a serious block along with the action above and I will NOT respond to you.
- An entry of inapporpriate images/video will also result a block.
- Remeber that your secrets are safe with me unless it is about bullying, whether it be you getting bullied or your plan to bully someone. (If you are being bullied, I will discuss with the other admins, if you plan to bully others, you will instantly get a block upon reading the email.)
- Showing your anger of a block to me via email will only expand your block time. If you reason your side of the opinion in a civilized manner, I might consider.
- If you got an admin request, my email is not the right place.
- Some days I get a lot of wikia email, so be patient with me.
- As always, be civilized.
- Make sure every message is meaningful, meaning don't title the email "Hi" and all you put in the message is "Hi!" Wikia chat will do that job.
- I will try to remember whos email account is whos, so if I mistaken you for somebody else, just correct me.
- DO NOT SHARE MY EMAIL TO STRANGERS THAT YOU DON"T KNOW.
Remember: I know most of you speech pattern, so don't think you can evade my detection just because your email account is not your wikia name.