The Ski Speeder is only available in Galactic Assault on Crait and can be used only by the Resistance. It requires 200 Battle Points to spawn in. Once the Ski Speeder is selected, it will spawn inside of a hangar and fly down to the planet's surface. It has considerably fast speed and can deal fairly heavy damage to the AT-M6's.
light blaster cannon
- Afterburner: The Ski Speeder's speed is temporarily increased and any missile locks will be broken.
- weapon overcharge:increases the primary weapon damege
- Heat Sink: The Ski Speeder's primary weapon will not overheat for a short amount of time.
- When The Last Jedi Season first released, the Ski Speeders were capable of accumulating thousands of Battle Points by firing on the AT-M6 walkers. Their point accumulation was significantly reduced in the 1.2 Patch, however.
- Reduced the amount of Battle Points received when attacking the objective on Crait with a Ski Speeder